The 17th International Conference on Near Infrared Spectroscopy, NIR 2015, will be held at the Mabu Thermas Grand Resort, a fine hotel very near the Iguaçu National Park. The large Centre for Congresses and Exhibitions greatest differential is the Mabu Thermas & Resort itself, which offers to event-focused guests all of its leisure facilities: restaurant, piano bar, brasseries, café, bar, as well as the thermal water fountains and a large area for sports and leisure, together with a specialized entertainment team.
- Better business at Foz do Iguassu
- Largest events infrastructure of Paraná.
- Close to the Iguassu Falls.
- 10 thousand m² that can hold up to 5 thousand people.
- 18 rooms available.
- Internet connection.
- Specialized and highly trained professionals.
Mabu Thermas Grand Resort has the largest infrastructure for events in Paraná. The auditoriums are equipped and prepared to host congresses, conferences, speeches, workshops and other events, and is able to hold up to 5 thousand people.